EmploymentJob position details
The Staff Chaplain provides pastoral/spiritual care for Community Members, their loved ones, and staff. S/he will have responsibility to ensure the religious and spiritual needs of Community Members and their loved ones are met in areas to which s/he is assigned. The Staff Chaplain will also oversee all aspects of the Project Promise program. The Staff Chaplain reports to the Community Program Director.
* Alternatives available for Amish applicants
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be able to pass a thorough background check
- The level of knowledge acquired through completion of a Biblical Studies program
- Master of Divinity, Master of Arts in Religion, or Master of Pastoral Counseling preferred
- Have 3 business references (or school)
- Have a reliable vehicle available
- Valid Driver’s License*
- Current vehicle insurance*
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (574) 533-9720. Completed applications can be emailed or dropped off at our office.
Please download the following documents in order to begin the application process.