EmploymentJob position details
The House Manager is responsible for operations at the assigned service location which includes performing duties in the areas of personnel and programming within assigned number of administrative hours. In addition, the House Manager performs Direct Support Professional duties the remainder of the work week. The House Manager will work as a team member with assigned staff to create a home environment which will facilitate Community Member learning and independence while enhancing each Community Member’s dignity.
* Alternatives available for Amish applicants
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be able to pass a thorough background check
- Have 3 business references (or school)
- Have a reliable vehicle available
- Valid Driver’s License*
- Current vehicle insurance*
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (574) 533-9720. Completed applications can be emailed or dropped off at our office.
Please download the following documents in order to begin the application process.