EmploymentJob position details
Assistant House Manager
The Assistant House Manager is responsible for assisting the House Manager with operational tasks at the assigned service location. The Assistant House Manager will work as a team member within the assigned service location to create a home environment which will facilitate Community Member learning and independence while enhancing each Community Member’s dignity.
* Alternatives available for Amish applicants
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be able to pass a thorough background check
- Have 3 business references (or school)
- Have a reliable vehicle available
- Valid Driver’s License*
- Current vehicle insurance*
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (574) 533-9720. Completed applications can be emailed or dropped off at our office.
Please download the following documents in order to begin the application process.