EmploymentJob position details
The Accounting Clerk is responsible for carrying out the day to day tasks associated with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, billing, aging, payroll and other finance related tasks. The Accounting Clerk will report directly to the Staff Accountant.
* Alternatives available for Amish applicants
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be able to pass a thorough background check
- Some college preferred
- Have 3 business references (or school)
- Have a reliable vehicle available
- Valid Driver’s License*
- Current vehicle insurance*
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (574) 533-9720. Completed applications can be emailed or dropped off at our office.
Please download the following documents in order to begin the application process.